Your registration for the Asian Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference (APBNHC)
was submitted successfully and your credit card has been charged.
Welcome, your registration has been received for the 2022 inaugural VIRTUAL Asian Plant-based Nutrition Healthcare Conference. Congratulations on making an investment in yourself, in your patients and in creating a sustainable healthcare system, both here in Asia and around the world.
We are pleased to bring you the premier medical educational conference showcasing the foremost experts in preventive, nutritional medicine. This conference goes beyond the individual experience, anecdotal stories, and historical research often associated with plant-based nutrition. The focus will be on the review of current and progressive scientific research, conveying the efficacy of whole food, plant-based nutrition in its ability to prevent, suspend and even reverse disease.
We originally planned to meet in person this year, but the lingering effects of COVID-19 preclude us from doing so. A virtual conference is the next best thing, and we are thankful we can bring you world-class, professional medical education right to the comfort of your own home or office. While we are grateful for this unique opportunity, we look forward to when we can meet in person, hopefully sometime in early 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Below is attendee access, login information and other reminders regarding your APBNHC registration. As a registered attendee:
- You will have access to the virtual conference platform and the educational sessions.
- You will need a working internet connection (ideally a high-speed connection) to access the conference for both the live broadcast and the On-Demand sessions.
- Open your web browser and visit https://asianpbnhc.com/index.php/login/ to login to the virtual platform. All common web browsers should work fine including Firefox, Safari, Edge, Chrome, etc.
- In the First / Last Name fields, enter your first and last name as you listed when registering.
- In the Email Address field, enter the email you used when registering for the conference.
- In the Password field, enter your personalized PASSWORD: APBNHC122
Please take a look around the platform. See the bottom of this page for additional information on the platform.
- If you have any problems logging on, please make sure your pop-up-blocker is turned off and you have no website access restrictions.
- You will have access to ALL presentations and Q&A sessions. The official broadcast schedule can be found under the SESSION CATALOG tabs in the virtual platform.
- You have access to On-Demand sessions to better accommodate your schedule and time zone/location. The On-Demand recordings can be found under the SESSION CATALOG tab on the virtual platform. These will become available 48 hours after original airing until December 31, 2022.
- You get access to various conference materials such as presentation slides, whitepapers and other helpful resources.
All conference times are as per Bangkok, Thailand time zone (+7 GMT)
- Asian Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference
- Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Start Time: 8:45 AM Bangkok, Thailand (+7GMT)
- End Time: 8:15 PM Bangkok, Thailand (+7GMT)
CLICK HERE to view the detailed agenda.
If you are on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram, please feel free to post often and use our conference hashtag, #asianpbnhc.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best in health!
The Wellness We Care and Plantrician Project Team
About the APBNHC Virtual Platform
We encourage you to look around the virtual platform before the live session on January 22, 2022.
- The platform, and therefore the ability to view the presentations and resources, is restricted to those that have registered for the conference. Your email address and an access code are required to “login” to the virtual conference platform. See above for login details.
- Explore the tabs across the top of the screen: WELCOME – SESSION CATALOG – EXHIBITORS – FACULTY – RESOURCES – TECH REQUIREMENTS
- SESSION CATALOG – This is where the presentations will be viewed. Whether you are watching presentations live, attending Q&A sessions or watching the sessions on-demand for CME credits – it all happens here, under the SESSION CATALOG tab. This area will go “live” at 8:00 AM (Bangkok, Thailand time, +7 GMT) on Saturday, January 22, 2022, just prior to the airing of the first scheduled session.
- EXHIBITORS – Refer to this tab to see our wonderful exhibitors and their relevant products and services.
- FACULTY – This tab contains information about our outstanding faculty.
- RESOURCES – Check out this tab for a variety of downloadable resources including the session presentation slides.
- TECH REQUIREMENTS – This tab will have both general and specific information regarding technical requirements for using the virtual conference platform.
For questions about the conference platform, or any conference related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.