About The Event
✓ 1 day live virtual seminar
✓ Watch on demand
✓ 9 preeminent experts
✓ Plant-based whole-foods as medicine
The Asian Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference (APBNHC) is Asia’s first and premier accredited medical education conference focused exclusively on the current and progressive scientific research conveying the efficacy of using plant-based whole food nutrition as an approach to preventing and even reversing chronic disease.
You will learn from the foremost experts about the science that supports the efficacy of plant-based whole food nutrition, and practical applications for empowering patients to use food as medicine in everyday life.
Who Should Attend?
- Any person interested in scientific findings on plant-based nutrition’s impact on health and weight management
- Medical doctors across various specialties, responsible for the care and wellbeing of others
- Health care professionals like pharmacist, nurses, dietitians, health coaches, who take care of health and wellbeing of others
- Researchers passionate about learning the latest science supporting the use of food-as-medicine
Find The Answers
This is for you if you wish to learn the answers to the following:
- Is plant-based nutrition the most effective diet for sustainable weight loss?
- Is plant-based nutrition an effective intervention for chronic disease?
- What is the effect of plant-based nutrition on cardiovascular health and metabolic syndrome?
- How can I implement plant-based nutrition in my daily medical, nutritional or coaching practice as well as in daily life?