The Asian Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference is Asia’s first medical conference offering clinicians and physicians a more thorough exploration of emerging topics supporting the use of whole food plant-based nutrition as a medical intervention.
Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the Asian Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference virtual platform.
The platform, and therefore the ability to view the presentations and resources, is restricted to those that have registered for the conference and received a username and password – like you.
Explore The Tabs
- TECH REQUIREMENTS – IMPORTANT START HERE! – This tab will have both general and specific information regarding technical requirements for using the virtual conference platform.
- SESSION CATALOG – This is where the presentations will be viewed. Whether you are watching presentations live, attending Q&A sessions or watching the sessions on-demand – it all happens here. Note: This area will not go live until 30 minutes before the first scheduled session at 8:45 AM ICT on Saturday, January 22, 2022.
- EXHIBITORS – Refer to this tab to see our wonderful exhibitors and their relevant products and services.
- FACULTY – This tab contains information about our outstanding faculty.
- RESOURCES – Check out this tab for a variety of downloadable resources including conference presentations, flyers, offers and more.
Wellness We Care
Wellness We Care founders Dr. Sant a Cardiac Surgeon and businessman, Mr.Vivek Dhawan, both strongly believe in the scientifically proven method of preventing and reversing chronic disease with suitable changes in food and lifestyle.
The Plantrician Project
The Plantrician Project’s vision is a nation, and world, in which all physicians, healthcare providers and health influencers have embraced the dietary paradigm shift to a whole food, plant-based diet; in turn, effectively promoting patient and client adoption of this health-protecting, disease-fighting way of living.
The result: transformation and regeneration of human health, health care, and the food ecosystem.
We thank you for sharing our vision with us.
Partnered with you in hope,
The Wellness We Care and Plantrician Project Team